Development Project Service Centre (DEPROSC-Nepal), a NGO working on various thematic areas across the country invites application for a Professional particularly in Agro-entrepreneurship/DRR & humanitarian response/Access to Finance at the Central Office, Thapathali, Kathmandu.
A1. Required number of position and tenure: One, fiscal year contract with the possibility of extension.
A2. Main job description
- Contribute in formulating and revision of DEPROSC-Nepal’s strategies, approaches and policies,
- Assist in exploring the partnership with relevant donors and partners, and maintain linkages with national, regional and global networks,
- Respond to the call for expression of interest, concept notes and proposals,
- Develop project implementation guidelines, procedures and tracking tools,
- Prepare inception reports, periodic progress reports and project completion reports,
- Involve in research and training programmes,
- Initiate innovative actions relevant for its growth and development.
A3. Eligibility criteria
Nepalese citizen with at least Master’s Degree in any discipline having sound language competency (both English and Nepali), with quality experience (reputed project or organization) in project development and management are encouraged to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm, November 03, 2021 along with a cover letter, CV with two referees, and credentials including language competency (TOEFL or IELTS would be preferable). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further process. DEPROSC-Nepal reserves the right to reject any/all application without assigning any reasons.
A4. Salary and benefits
Salary and benefit will be as per the rules of the organization.